Provide exceptional service to our customers through timely processing of orders, credits and RMA's. Communicate effectively and proactively with customers and internal departments. Exhibit full ownership for problem resolution and follow up. Provide general administrative sales support. Execute special projects as assigned by the CSC Manager.
College Degree or equivalent experience. Inside Sales/Customer Service experience preferred. Must possess good organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must possess the ability to multi-task and function effectively in a fast paced environment.
On-the-job training as new projects and tasks are assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Handle directly the administrative functions of the Sales Department, such as timely order entry, and processing of Credits and RMA's.
2. Accurately apply detail specs and pricing, along with related fees and surcharges.
3. Monitor and follow up on shipping an order to proactively communicate accurate ETA information to customers.
4. Promptly respond to all calls, emails, and customer inquires.
5. Credits and RMA's: CSC Specialist will promptly issue appropriate credit after ensuring proper procedure has been followed, and adequate back up documentation has been provided.
6. Quotation: CSC Specialist will confirm the product spec requested by the customer, and communicate quotation, lead-time, extra surcharges, and freight to customers.
7. Complete all projects in a timely and satisfactory manner, as assigned by the CSC Manager.
8. Devote the entire productive time, ability and attention to the business of the Company, and perform all duties in a professional and ethical manner.
9. The CSC Specialist shall not disclose to anyone - Inside or Outside of the Company - any Confidential information. "Confidential Information" shall include any of the Company's propriety or trade secret information that is disclosed to the Inside Sales, or that the Inside Sales otherwise learns of in the course of employment, such as, but not limited to, business plans, customer lists, customer information, internal pricing information, financial statements, software diagrams or documentation, flow charts or other product plans.JM Eagle Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V
First name / Middle initial
Do you live outside the United States? - click here
Phone number (000-000-0000)
Voluntary EEO Disclosure
What is your gender?
What is your ethnic background?
Not required, but appreciated
One Sentence Summary of Your Expertise
Your Most Important Searchable Keywords
Current/Most recent job title
Current/Most recent company
Current/Most recent salary (numbers only)
Desired salary (numbers only)
Home street address
|Are you legally authorized to work permanently in the United States for any employer WITHOUT REQUIRING A VISA TRANSFER or VISA SPONSORSHIP?|
|Do you currently live within a reasonable commuting distance to Los Angeles International Airport area in Los Angeles, CA?|
|Plastic industry experience|
|Item||Years of experience||Expertise level||Comment|
|Please indicate your years of experience and your level of expertise (0 = none, 5 = expert) in each of the areas below. Experience with all items is not necessarily required.|
|Rate your phone sales skills.|
|Resolving customer problems|
Which opportunity categories interest you? You may add as many as you like.
Which level of position interests you? You may add as many as you like.
What locations are you able/willing to work at? You may add as many as you like.
Zip code: Radius: (miles)
You may specify keywords or phrases that must be included in the position description. You may add as many as you like.
Writeup must include one of the following:
Would you like us to send you an email when new opportunities that match your preferences become available?
Was this job application system easy to use?
Comment about this process:
What stands out about the description of this opportunity?